Christmas Gift Guide: Private Quarters with Monica

Here recently I was introduced to a wonderful company- Private Quarters. I had the chance to browse through their catalog and they've got some incredible stuff! 
They have lots of blankets, bedding, scarves, robes and more! 


They also have these amazing Bamboo Towels- one of their top selling items! 
If your like me, you hate those towels that leave lint all over you! 
These towels look amazing!

I am a new fan of Private Quarters and I hope to be placing my own order in the near future!

To contact Monica and Place Your Order this Holiday Season:

Monica Hübinette ~ Your Private Quarters Comfort Consultant
Affordable luxury bed & bath linens plus comfy, cozy items for yourself and your home!
~*~ Creating Blissful Beds Where Dreams Begin ~*~
PQ Online Catalog Facebook Page ~ Tweet Me ~ (425) 772-7819 


1 comment:

  1. These towels are my new favorite thing! They are more absorbent than cotton so I dry off faster and take less time to dry my hair. Also, bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial so they don't get that musty smell as quickly as other towels either. I also love how soft and almost silky feel that they have yet they are a dense, hefty towel too. Love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete