Product Review: Initials Inc. with Sheryl Brummer

A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by Sheryl Brummer about doing a product review for Initials, Inc. 
She allowed me to choose a tech wallet in my choice of pattern! 

I chose this pink stripe pattern because I just Love the color pink!
Just days after the wallet was ordered, it was at my door step! 
I couldn't wait to open it :)

I Love how this wallet has a wristlet strap! Its great for those times when you just don't feel like carrying your purse! This side shown has a pocket for your cell phone!

I love how the inside has lots of pockets!
It has 4 slots for credit cards and then one for your drivers license. it has a neat little zipper compartment on the right side for all the loose change! Then it has a full section to put your dollar bills!

I love how cute this wallet is! Its bright and colorful!
Initials Inc also has some other super cute stuff!

How cute would this be for a party?

love this cute bag!

Super cute cover for your kindle!


Initials Inc has lots of great products that you should check out!

Sheryl Brummer
Initials Inc. Representative 




No comments:

Post a Comment