Product Review: Private Quarters With Monica

Not too long ago, I was contacted by Monica with Private Quarters about doing a Product Review. 
I was very excited because before meeting Monica, I had never even heard of Private Quarters!

Monica sent me the Chloe Scarf in Teal to review. 
As soon as I opened up the package, I was In Love!

I really love the color! Most of my wardrobe is pink! I only have a small selection of blues and greens. 
I also loved the way it was made! Its got this really cute ruffled look to it! Its very stretchy and soft as well! 

Me modeling the beautiful Chloe Scarf!


Private Quarters not only makes this gorgeous scarf, but they also make bedding, robes, throws and more! 

Want to know more about Private Quarters?
Contact Monica Today!

http://www.facebook.com/Monica.Private.Quarters?sk=wall 
mhubinette@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment