Cookie Lee Product Review

Here recently I was sent a cookie lee item for review. I'm kind of new to the company. I've heard of it, but had never viewed a catalog or seen any of it in person. 
I was so excited to pick an item for review. 


Mary Sanchez sent me this gorgeous brown beaded necklace to review. 
I loved how unique this necklace was! It was made up of many strands that were twisted together. 
Its the perfect addition to any outfit and its sure to draw attention!


Cookie Lee has some amazing items! 

Love the look of this Vintage Love Birds Bracelet

The blue's and green's in this sea of love necklace are gorgeous! Its the must have item for your spring wardrobe!


If you love the jewelry you've seen then you really need to have a party! You can get the above 20th anniversary bracelet for just $20 when you host a party! Just contact Mary Sanchez today!

Cookie Lee with Mary Sanchez







1 comment:

  1. Necklace looks beautiful on you ! Thanks for allowing me to be apart this !

    ReplyDelete