Rational Designs Product Reviews


Amy Lynn of Rational Designs specializes in beautiful notecards perfect for any occasion! 
She sent me these beautiful black currant foil notecards.


These blank notecards came in a set of 10. 

I have here lately became such a huge fan of stationary and note cards. I love sending cards to  my friends and now I can do it in style with these beautiful cards!
The covers of the notecards have silvery and fuschia colored flowers. They are beautiful and have a black inside cover and back cover and a white insert to write in. Each card has a nice cream colored envelope to go with it. 

Rational Designs has a big variety of fun and exciting notecards that are perfect for any taste or style!

All Occassion Notecards


Grey, Black & Gold Notecards


Pink and Green Preppy Plaid Notecards


Thank You Cards



Looking for the perfect Note Cards?
Check out Ration Designs!






1 comment: