Wickedly Mod Product Review


Wickedly Mod Specializes in beautiful hand stamped jewelry. 
I was excited when they decided to do a product review with us!
They allowed me to choose a piece to review. 

I was SO excited when I pulled out my necklace! It was beautiful! 
The small disc has a heart stamped in it.
The middle disc has me & my husband's wedding date- 05.08.10
The large disc has our names- Jeffrey & Ashley

I have had so many compliments on this gorgeous necklace!
Wickedly Mod has lots of different pendants and chains to choose from! 
Here are a few of my favorites :)




Mothers Day is coming up and these are the perfect gifts! You can customize them to fit what you'd like!  You can also choose the font of your words.

Check Out Wickedly Mod Today!





No comments:

Post a Comment