K.T. Soy Candles: Product Review


K.T. Soy Candles sent us an amazing hand poured coconut lime candle to review.


As soon as I opened the package I could smell the delicious scent of this yummy candle!
I could not wait to burn it!
These candles are 100% soy and hand poured.
I've never had a coconut lime candle so I was super excited! This candle burned wonderfully!
It didn't burn down fast like some and you could smell both scents while it was burning! It was SO refreshing smelling the coconut and lime wafting throughout my home. Perfect for the warm summer months!

They also sent us a sample of the Lavender Ylang-Ylang candle.
The candle smelled wonderful, even without lighting it.  Once I did light it, it burned slowly and clean.

K.T. Soy Candles are available in Clean, Winter Berry, Comfort and Vanilla Spice.
Their 12 oz candle burns for 100 hours and retails at $20
They also offer 2 oz votives at 5 for $20

Get your own candle today from K.T. Soy Candles!
Head on over and visit them on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment