Product Review: Birds and Bees Natural Skincare





Birds & Bees Natural Skincare sent us their Coconut Vanilla Whipped Body Soap for review.
I was intrigued by the idea of whipped soap. I had never heard of or tried anything like that before.
Just days after talking to them I received my package in the mail. I couldn't wait to try out this whipped soap! When I opened it up, the smell caught me by surprise. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be....it was so much better! I was in heaven with the scent alone! 
I was So excited to take my shower that night!
The Whipped Body Soap is thick almost like a body butter but lathers up wonderfully! The Sweet Almond Oil in it leaves your skin feeling super smooth without feeling greasy.
You can also get this whipped soap in honey almond, revitalize (citrus blend of lemon, lime, grapefruit and hints of jasmine, cucumber, pineapple, blackberry & a touch of champagne), and Paraben & SLS Free.

Birds & Bees also carries a variety of lots of other great products

{conditioner}


{Lip Balm}


{solid lotion bars}


{lotions & body butters}


{body scrubs}


{mineral makeup}



{face products}


{deodorant}



Birds & Bees Natural Skincare









No comments:

Post a Comment