Daisyeyes Handmade Product Review







At Daisyeyes Handmade, everything is stitched with love from superhero capes to embroidered t-shirts.
Daisyeyes Handmade sent us two adorable products to review for them.
We received two of their adorable superhero capes!!

As soon as I received them, I knew exactly who to turn to that could help me with my review!


Eli was the perfect little model! We found the perfect wall in a nearby town that had the most gorgeous flag mural painted on it! Eli's mom came up with the most adorable t-shirt to wear with his cape set!

The superhero set came with this adorable cape and a belt!
Both are made from felt in various colors. The cape velcro's around the neck and the belt also has a velcro closure.
They also sent us an adorable pink cape for little girl super heros!
Thinking about have a superhero themed birthday party for your little man? She also creates DIY kit bundles for parties!

Browsing around Daisyeyes Handmade's Etsy shop just makes me fall in love with their fun and creative products!
Here are a few of my absolute favorites!

Their pinnacle banners are so cute! 


I am in love with their adorable flower fairy set!
How absolutely adorable is this!


To check out more of Daisyeyes Handmade's fun and unique products you can check her out on Etsy and be sure to like her on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment