Preparing for a Great New Year




Every year, people around the world come up with "resolutions" or goals to help them plan for a better year. More than half of them probably don't reach their goals. 
Last year, my goal was to become more organized. 
Needless to say, it didn't happen. This year, I've decided to make it happen.
Thanks to pinterest, I've got lots of ideas to get myself started!
Pinterest can really be a wonderful tool.

I LOVE these new cube organizers! They look great and they are perfect to store all kinds of things!

Such a neat way to organize all the many bottles of shampoo, body wash and more!


Love the idea of using little tea cups and saucers to organize jewelry! 


Glass jars are perfect to store all kinds of craft supplies!

Thirty-One Also has some awesome organizing products!
www.mythirtyone.com/aparker 








No comments:

Post a Comment