Simply B Product Review







Simply B sent us some adorable samples of stationary to review.
It may seem a little old fashioned but I absolutely LOVE writing letters! My best friend and I always send each other letters back and forth, even though we talk everyday through texts. Its something about opening up the mailbox to a letter!



Simply B has lots of adorable colors and pattern schemed to choose from! I love these because I love the color pink and anything monogrammed! These notecards come with little white envelopes. They are blank inside, with plenty of room to write your own note!

Simply B creates much more than notecards! 
They have notepads, envelope seals, ornaments, bridal invites, birth prints and more!

Here are a few of my favorite items from their site:

LOVE the pink and orange colors!

This would be perfect for an anniversary gift!


Be sure to check out Simply B on facebook! You will be sure to fall in love with their fun and creative products!

Facebook

Website




No comments:

Post a Comment