Simply Mad Jewelry



I am a huge fan of Jewelry! Its the perfect addition to any outfit! 
Simply Mad Jewelry sent us this beautiful necklace to review. I'm also a HUGE fan of pearls. I love them! They are so dainty and beautiful. 


They sent us a Wire Wrapped Blue Freshwater and Swarovski Pearl Pendant with a Sterling Silver Chain. The frame of the necklace is created using anti-tarnish wire so that it won't loose its beautiful silver shine. It contains 16 freshwater pearls in iridescent blue and Swarovski pearls in light purple. 


Simply Mad Jewelry also comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. They are also open to custom orders! When you have a custom order, your order will not be recreated so your beautiful product will be one of a kind!

I'm SO in love with all their beautiful jewelry! Here are a few of my favorite pieces!

Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

Wire Wrapped Pendant


Be sure to check out Simply Mad on Facebook

Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment