LilyBean & Baxter





Here recently I was introduced to a fun new company called LilyBean & Baxter. 
I was amazed at all the fun personalized items I saw when browsing their site. I was very excited when I was asked to do a review for them.

Anna sent me this pretty tote to review.


I love the beautiful gray damask pattern on it!
If your like me,  you can never have enough totes! They are perfect for organizing!


It also has plenty of space inside! It has a zipper closure and handles long enough so that you can just put it over your shoulder!

The one thing that stood out to me about LilyBean & Baxter was the personalization available on their products. Here are a few of my favorite items from their site...

LOVE the Pillow Case!

Personalized Cutting Board

Uptown Necklace Set

Want to learn more about LilyBean & Baxter?
Check out their website at the link below




No comments:

Post a Comment