NOELSbyNATALIE





I am in LOVE with NOELSbyNATALIE! They are always my #1 go to place for my holiday decor!
I've reviewed several items as well as purchased some and I've never been let down!
I love how many of her decorations have a primitive look to it :) It fits my home perfectly!

I reviewed 2 gorgeous items this week that were a perfect addition to my Valentines Decor!


I love this adorable felt heart garland! It fits my decor perfectly :)
The hearts are made of different colors and are sewn together.

I also reviewed this beautiful heart wreath with berries


I love how adorable this is! 

Its hard to pick out my favorites from her page because I just love it all!
Check out her beautiful Yarn Wreaths! LOVE


Love the bowl fillers! I have a set of my own ragball fillers and I LOVE them :)



Be sure to visit NOELSbyNATALIE online!




No comments:

Post a Comment