Premier Jewelry





I absolutely LOVE jewelry so I was super excited to have the opportunity to help out Abby Lowery with Premier Designs with a product review!
She sent us some of her favorite items to review!

She sent us this beautiful pearl necklace to review along with a gorgeous gold flower clip!


I absolutely love pearls! I love how they are the perfect accessory for practically any outfit!
They are like that perfect staple item that every girl must have!


The flower clip can attach to the necklace in a few different ways! The clip has a pin on the back so it can be added to any jacket, etc. You can also clip it on your necklace to add a pop!


The awesome part about this necklace is it can be worn in so many different ways! 

Premier Jewelry has lots of beautiful pieces to choose from!
Here are just a few of my favorites!



Be sure to check out more Premier Jewelry with Abby Lowery on Facebook or on their Website


No comments:

Post a Comment