Dart Frog Media: Product Review





I am absolutely in love with anything monogrammed. 
Its fun. Its unique. Its personalized.

I was super excited to have the opportunity to work with Dart Frog Media. They have an endless list of fun and creative products that can be personalized with your name or initials. 
Just a few days ago, I received a fun little package of goodies from them.

The First item I pulled out was this fun little monogram key chain!


I am so in love with the color combination!

I also received a fun customized drink Koozie!



The one thing I love most about these fun drink koozies is that they have velcro which allows it to fit a variety of sizes of bottles!


Lastly, I received this super cute personalized license plate!
How Cute!!!!


I was so excited when I pulled this out! 
I love the design, color combination and how pretty it looks!

Dart Frog Media has an Etsy shop packed full of awesome products that make the perfect gift or even a great buy for yourself! Here are a few of my favorite products they have at their shop!


Be sure to like Dart Frog Media on Facebook!








1 comment: